RESIDENTIAL STUDY VISIT
Lean Management with Toyota
A unique two-day residential course that takes you deep into The Toyota Way Management Behaviours and Toyota Production System.
Location: Toyota Hybrid Engine Plant, Deeside, North Wales
Date: 22nd & 23rd April 2024
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
Whether you are embarking on a cultural transformation, relaunching your lean journey or simply adding to your practical knowledge of lean management – this two-day study visits and workshop provides a unique immersion into the Toyota Production System (TPS) at Toyota.
Attendees will, through the use of simulation techniques, extensive worksite study and discussion with senior management, grasp the meaning of key elements of the TPS and gain appreciation of its practical application.
Participants will understand the culture and performance management tools that exists in order to ensure TPS can be sustained and operate to provide the highest levels of operational performance.
Delegates will understand the process steps for implementation and their role in leading a Lean Transformation.
All participants will developer a greater practical knowledge of Toyota Management Behaviors and TPS through a minimum of FOUR visits to the factory floor.
Attendees where possible will be able to interact with shop floor workers and managers to enhance your understanding of the area in question.
- Practical study visits with a minimum of FOUR visits to Toyota’s factory floor to underpin the workshop training and learning
- Learn in detail the concepts of both the Toyota Production Systems (TPS) & the Toyota Way Management Behaviors
- Understand the culture and performance management tools that exist in order to ensure TPS can be sustained
- Delivered by the Toyota Lean Management Centre –learn from the worldwide experts in Lean
- Includes hotel accommodation for two nights and two networking dinners, 21st & 22nd April
Who should attend
- Managing directors, plant directors and executive management
- Operations and production leaders
- Lean leaders and improvement managers
Agenda/Key Study Areas:
22nd & 23rd April 2023
- Toyota philosophy & thinking
- Customer driven focus
- Continuous improvement & waste
- Importance of stability
- The toyota production system
- Production planning & the pull system
- Human resources for a lean environment
- Role of management
- Minimum of four visits to the Toyota engine assembly line
FOUR WAYS TO REGISTER:
Book Online: Click on Book Your Place Now at the top of the page to book tickets using credit and debit cards
Telephone: +44 (0)161 298 5556
Download and complete brochure booking form and post to: True North Excellence Ltd, 207 Knutsford Road, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 2QL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: True North Excellence Ltd reserve the right to amend the programme, speakers or venue and alter or cancel the seminar without liability. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, you are welcome to field a substitute delegate. The organisers (True North Excellence Ltd.) should be informed up to three working days before the departure date. A full refund will be paid if the delegate or their company cancels in writing within 30-days of the event, minus a £50 cancellation fee.